- Doesn't require install.
- No patch/crack/keygen needed!
- No changes to your system.
- Full portability, can be used through USB!
How to install
Extract to desired location, launch `PhotoshopPortable.exe`.
Dependencies: Administrative Rights, Visual C++ (integrated).
Minimal requirements: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, 32/64.
Languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, EnglishGB, Finnish, French,
FrenchCA, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Moroccan, Norwegian,
Polish, PortugueseBR, Russian, SimpChinese, Spanish, SpanishInternational, Swedish,
TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
July 20, 2013
- Fixed DynamicLink: previously a pop-up appeared at exit warning user it stopped working.
(this may still happen but not as frequent, if so, simply close)
- Removed Fonts to reduce size.
July 19, 2013
- Fixed DynamicLink crashing on exit.
- Fixed DynamicLink hanging after exit.
- Fixed Visual C++ remaining in System32 and SysWOW64 after exiting.
(Visual C++ is only copied into system if it's not present)
- Combined 32/64 bit.
- Fixed SymbolicLink's reliability.
- Added Pre-checks for SymbolicLink: verifies if PortableApps and destination are both compatible.
- Added additional error-checking per link: each link is independent, and if error occurs, falls back to copying.
- removed PSD Thumnail support.
- removed additional shell-support: only PSD filetype is supported natively.
- removed UPX compression.
- activated with XFORCE keygen vs. locked trial.